Gone are the days of websites just for information, agree? If you are still in one of those days your customers are unable to find you and unable to interact and engage your visitors online, it’s time to move on to an ecology that interacts and integrates with different platforms including social media, ecommerce, business intelligence and software applications to stay connected.
And mobile; growing everyday in number of users, times not far your web applications are accessed via mobile platforms alone. How prepared are you for such times which might already have happened in your business sphere?
Who are your customers? Are they Millennials, housewives, businessmen? Do you have a plan on how the millennial customers are treated in your online strategy?
Do you have a web strategy in place? How often do you want to update your content?
At Cezcon, we have a web development strategy continuously evolving to support the business goals of our clients. We achieve this by the following processes and steps;
• Detailed discussion and business analysis.
• Case study & business flow analysis.
• Discussing possible features that can be integrated into the web application.
• Budget and time constraints.
• Careful choice of programming languages and platforms.
• Responsive design.
• Integration with different social media platforms.
• Landing pages that convert.
• Lead generation techniques in place.
• Integration with marketing platforms.
• Content management systems including WordPress, Joomla and custom developed platforms.
• Integration with multitudes of plugins.
• Content strategy in place for different demography.
In short, first you get helped with plenty of options to maximize your reach, sell and whatever other business goals you have, then pick up the best that suits your goals, budget and audience. Do not hesitate to call us for a friendly discussion on developing your website for a specific audience you have in mind.